πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Œ♥️✌️JANTA CARFUE FOR ALL INDIANπŸ™πŸ‘Œ✌️♥️🌹

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Œ♥️✌️JANTA CARFUE FOR ALL INDIANπŸ™πŸ‘Œ✌️♥️🌹


It is one of the best step taken by INDIAN Prime Minister.The Prime minister Mr.NARENDRA MODI requested all the family of India.On 22nd march Sunday we should have take JANTA CARFUE to protect against CORONA VIRUSES.The janta CARFUE will be from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm means 14 hours.We have to live in our home and encourage all the people by ringing the bell and clapping.

JANTA CARFUE UNDERWAY

The speech of Mr.NARENDRA MODI as like as he is very strict and careful about CORONA VIRUSES and took several step like use DDT and Bleaching powder to dirt area and kill the viruses.One thing we have seen in their speech he spoke as like as he is a member of our family .It indicates strong leadership by our prime minister.We are so proud of him .

CORONA VIRUSES IS TRANSITION DISEASES

CORONA VIRUSES is a transition deases so that's why today we have to live in our home and do neat and clean our area.We have to wash our hand five times in a day by soap.And sanatization each and every people.Today everybody is supporting JANTA CARFUE and I have seen the effect today for all people.

FIGHT FROM CORONA VIRUSES

The Corona viruses are very dangerous and it started from CHINA and right now about 150 countries are affected by this disease.Today we have to become so responsible and have to obey the JANTA CARFUE not only for own but also all the neighbors people.We have to take responsible step against CORONA and I really appreciate for this step by our Prime minister.It always shows he thinks for all type of people.I am so grateful to prime minister.

AWARE FROM CORONA VIRUSES


Today most of towns are locked down and obey JANTA CARFUE.It is well thing because it is a transition deases and we have to neat and clean daily.We have to aware all the neighborhood about this CORONA VIRUSES.I appreciate all the support JANTA CARFUE and give aware about CORONA VIRUSES.14 hours are very big period to protect and prevent the CORONA VIRUSES because it spreads out all the people due to transition.


CORONA VIRUSES IN INDIA

We have to ignore move either and thither without any reason.And aware also all the illiterate people also.So no one should harm by this Corona viruses.Due to this CORONA VIRUSES in whole world it will create economic crisis but in any situation we have to fight against this viruses.It impacts the life of poor and middle class family who are working in private sector.But I have to request from honourable prime minister you have to provide all type of crisis for poor and middle class family.

CONCLUSION

I humble request you to I am always with you and obey your order and you must take decision in favour of all public.So I support your step JANTA CARFUE and I aspect lots of things for our life.Really you are one of the greatest leader and well decision taker and I am so proud of you.We respect all of you with JANTA CARFUE.

JAAN HAI TO JAHAN HAI

By--R.K.Aj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam links in comment box & give only honourable comments

πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ™✌️♥️NEW EDUCATION POLICY ♥️✌️πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ

 πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ™✌️♥️ NEW EDUCATION POLICY ♥️✌️πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ New education policy launched by our Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi in India on 21 July 2020. T...