πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’πŸ™πŸ˜„πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§THERE SHOULD BE STRONG ADMINISTRATION πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘ŒπŸ’πŸ‘

πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§πŸ’ͺ✌️THERE SHOULD BE STRONG ADMINISTRATIONπŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§πŸ’ͺ✌️πŸ‘Œ

For the development of any country there should be strong administration. The administrative department must be responsible so that everybody remains comfortable.Everybody has right for justice.No one feel uncomfortable if any body become accused without any crime.Each and every people live in justification.And all the social problem will be solved by relevant department.

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺstrong administrative skillsπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ


I have seen lots of person don't get justice.The result of this adopt crime path and becomes criminal.So I think everybody has own rights to live everywhere without any fear.If people will get their justice according to their problem.They don't dissatisfied with any department.All the government department must do their own job as responsible as.If anybody go to police station then they should get justice without any political pressure.

✌️✌️remove corruption✌️✌️


I think there must be extra power for administration and there must be justice without any fear.I think the power control between any politician and IAS officer must be equal and corresponding to each other.There must be safe and sound judicial department and no one cases become pending in court.Law and order must be that type everybody should feel equal.We have to strict about remove the corruption.

πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§Awareness of corruptionπŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦


I have gone to hospital for accidental case treatment and request to doctor for treatment on her injury.The doctor behave nonsense type and said to me why did you come in government hospital.He behaves like fish marketer.This type of behaviour of doctor doesn't well.So I want to say they should become responsible.But I will give u a lots of example that's why many department uses this type of language and become dictator for people and provide priority to reach people.Example--government department,private sector job,school,college,hospital,police station,court,lawyer all are corrupted.So we must have to take step for remove the corruption of all department.It is dangerous than corona virus.
πŸ‘Œ✌️πŸ’ͺπŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘‰πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦☺️πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam links in comment box & give only honourable comments

πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ™✌️♥️NEW EDUCATION POLICY ♥️✌️πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ

 πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ™✌️♥️ NEW EDUCATION POLICY ♥️✌️πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ New education policy launched by our Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi in India on 21 July 2020. T...