πΉ♥️π✌️π POLITICAL PRESSURE IS VERY HARMFULππ✌️πΉ♥️
I have listen a lots of debate on news channel.They said administration was failure due to political pressure by against party.Right now my question is CORONA VIRUSES are only for particular community,, these type of foolish statement has given in debate.
TABLIGI-JAMAT has sent very worst message to our society
Right now why our government becomes failure to take action against other community.Why the government feel fear or political pressure.I have seen also protest in Sahinbag .Why did they not obey the government order and doesn't control by section 144.They are not INDIAN.I request to my government please take immediate action for this community.Community doesn't matter.At first we all are India and our government has majority power .Why they became failure to take action against makraj.Will they not affect by CORONA VIRUSES.I think TABLIGI-JAMAT doesn't know their responsibility.If they don't want to live in INDIA, they can go out.CORONA VIRUSES make transition cycle and attacks any person.They don't see the community of human beings.I am requested to my government please take hard core action against any community.And the person and community who goes against country will punish at once and there is no mercy for this type of activity who goes against our country.
Government will have to take hard core action against any community who does not follow the locked down rule
CORONA VIRUSES don't recognised Hindu and Muslim community.Our PRIME MINISTER is great leader but I want to say please take hard core action without any political pressure.
I am so proud of my PRIME MINISTER till now he has taken well decision to fight against CORONA VIRUSES.
Muslim community should also become responsible to follow LOCKED DOWN rule.I think the people of Makraj are totally fool.Do they not know about CORONA VIRUSES ???
This time is not to play politics but all party should organise to fight against CORONA VIRUSES.Everybody will have to become responsible and maintain social distancing.Today whole world get affected by CORONA VIRUSES.It is very lowest thinking about CORONA VIRUSES don't effect on their community.I think they behave like foolish person.In Nijamuddin among thousand people 24 were found affected by CORONA VIRUSES and 9 were died.
Other community should behaves like secular.
We have to follow LOCKED DOWN rule to break CORONA CYCLE
I don't want to heart any community of people.I am pointing towards the reality of TABLIGI-JAMAT in Nijamuddin in Delhi.What have messages gone to all over country ???It is very worst thinking.We have to promise to fight against CORONA VIRUSES and follow the rule regulation of LOCKED DOWN and maintain social distancing.Because CORONA VIRUSES create transition cycle and spread out very fastly.According to WHO there must be 21 days locking period to break CORONA CYCLE.
Therefore I request to our PRIME MINISTER please take hard core action if anybody disobey the locking period.I also request from you please provide food facility for poor, labours and middle class family.Till the today in many rural areas food facilities are not available for all.I am always with you and hope that you are able to take well decision according to situation.We will success and win definitely on CORONA VIRUSES.
π✌️π♥️πΉSABKA SATH SABKA VIKAS
πΉ♥️π✌️πSABKO ROTI KAPDA AND MAKANπ✌️π


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam links in comment box & give only honourable comments