πΉ♥️π✌️π IMPROVE YOUR DAILY LIFE ✌️♥️πΉπ
When I met a person today in the morning.He sat in the ground alone and he was very sad. I sat beside him and told him why are you sad in morning ???he told me that he didn't feel very well or fresh mood.I told him in the morning you didn't feel fresh mood why ?? He told me that I don't know what is the reason behind it ,but I told him if you share your problem I will definitely resolve your problem.He laughed at me and said,, you resolve my problem but I said seriously solve your problem then he told me about the sadness.I told him only one statement do you know about the statement
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
He told me I know and listen to very well .But I told him do you know the magic of this statement then he said no.I explained this statement in front of him. You have to follow this routine early to bed,, means you have to decide your sleeping time routine. It must be fixed when you fix and follow your sleeping time then definitely you will feel better and your problem short out automatically. I told him that everybody feel depressed if don't sleep up to 7 hours. Now I asked him when did you go to bed at last night he told me that at 11:00 p.m. and get up at 7:00 a.m. and two days back he went to bed at 12:00 p.m. and woke up at 7:30 a.m. I told him this is the main reasonso you can't feel better but I have been sleeping 6 or 7 hours.
Do exercise for healthy life
I told him definitely but you don't follow your sleeping routine you should fix your sleeping routine which will be before 11 p.m and you shouldn't remember about the negative things what you have done all day any mistakes happen but you shouldn't memorize negative thinking and follow to early to bed. He says to me from today I will follow this rule and I also said to him definitely I will meet you in next morning you will feel better he was listening my guideline very carefully because he wants to recover. I told him when you sleep better than your memory power will increase and disappeared negative thinking. If any time you feel negative or sad then you should see in comedy videos. It is true sound sleep routine you will recover and your mind becomes booster and your thinking level is developed.
Mind becomes creative
Now you have creative mind and positive mind to do any well work for earning money and your daily life becomes very easy automatically. You will become healthy and well . Now you have an also a develop and creative mind and only feel happy each and every moment and your immune system will also increase .So you will become wiser than before and in any problem you will ready to fight against your issue by the mind and definitely you will win . And also I told him about the fact of life is full of struggle. Everybody has struggle life, without struggle there is no importance of life if any person doesn't feel struggle or not passes through struggle then they never get succeed. Struggle remembers happy and sorrow both part of life there are lots of scholars having their struggling life and the the day have become success . Without any struggle nobody wants or try to break their barrier and make happy life .
IMPORTANCE OF LIFE
There is no importance of day without night that's why life has no meaning . When gold and silver both are on fire and when hammering it become shiny more and more, so in this way more struggle makes life more shiny . So be always positive and think positive for your better life and no your life become healthy and you feel good then you have capacity to earn money more and more so wealth is created .And also due to better sleeping mind works properly in always positive direction so you will become wise. Now he promised with me and try to live according to this way I am sure you will recover definitely. So thanks and that's why we have to follow this create rule for our best life.

Presented by----
R.K.Aj
Thanks with my best regards










No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam links in comment box & give only honourable comments